To remind yer noggins of the grading criteria, here they are. Our splendid solutions are included below each criteria. Jolly good. :
– FP calculation exists for old use cases and at least three new use cases (this calculation goes into the UC document)
– This calculation is entered into the UC document –>>> make sure you also show the calculation for WHY something is simple, medium or complex (DET, RET, FTR calculation)
– There is a graph showing velocity (ie. hours spent vs. FP – one dot for each UC)
– Outliers in the graph are explained
Well, the outliers are things we planned without using function points, so… you’d expect them to be outliers, eh?
– new UC are estimated using the graph
That’s why they’re on the line, duh.
The theme of todays gif show thanks to Fabian and Avelina: Bushes and Trees. Enjoy and take care.